Santa brought me a book "Eating A Memoir" by Jason Epstein. Alice Waters describes it as "What a storyteller! He brings food into the cultural experience in a beautiful way."
No Real Cardio just a short walk through the neighborhood with my sister, a widow of less than two months. She's visiting with us for about a week.
Strength Training - I felt the need to do something as I'm still getting cramping in my legs several times during the night
Chin-downs 2 sets - 10 reps, this is still pretty much dropping straight to the floor, I keep one foot on the edge of chair and carefully lower myself to the floor.
Lunge, curl, Press - 2 sets 16 reps
Squat, Curl, Press 2 sets 12 reps
Front Dual dumbbell Raise 2 sets 12 reps
Nutrition -
Breakfast - Cooked Oatmeal with 1/2 chopped apple, 1 T sliced almonds, 1/2 T flax seed, no stevia as that has a foul aftertaste
No Morning Snack as I was really busy making Christmas dinner
Lunch & Dinner (one meal) - Turducken which I created myself (turkey, duck, & chicken with dirty rice stuffing); spinach & artichoke heart stuffing; sweet potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, baked cranberry sauce, & a glass of Malbec
Snack - 1 Thomas Haas Sparkle Cookie & 1 Mexican Wedding Cookie
No comments:
Post a Comment