Sunday, December 27, 2009

FLP - Day 32 - Christmas Eve Day !!!


Cardio was walking/jogging through the neighborhood.

Strength Training

Jackknife & Pushup 1 set - 12 reps, 2 sets 9 reps; I still have problems balancing on the ball, I maybe need a smaller ball and a less slippery floor :-)
Chin-downs 3 sets - 10 reps, this is still pretty much dropping straight to the floor, I keep one foot on the edge of chair and carefully lower myself to the floor. Everyday I do a couple without the chair, but at 170 lbs, I don't seem to make much progress at this but I keep at it.
Lunge, curl, Press - 3 sets 18 reps
Toe Tappers - 3 sets 16 taps each leg
Squat, Curl, Press 3 sets 13 reps
Front Dual dumbbell Raise 3 sets 13 reps

Nutrition -

Breakfast - Smoothie - It tasted rather bitter and vile this morning. I thought it was because I used fresh, not frozen strawberries. Part way through the smoothie I realized I forgot to add a banana. That made all the difference. :-)

No Morning Snack

Lunch - Canned tuna, some pepper strips, a dill pickle spear, some garbanzos, & a half of a Honeycrisp apple

Afternoon Snack - A couple carrot & celery sticks while I was preparing the base for dinner

Dinner - Cioppino & a green salad

No Evening Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment