Friday, January 1, 2010

FLP - Day 36 - December 28, 2009

The required Sunday activity was done by walking around Bethlehem, PA with my family and soaking up the Christmas atmosphere. There are few towns that feel as Christmas-like as Bethlehem.

I worked out at home again all week. I'm looking forward to going back to the fitness center now that I no longer have to drive my husband to his physical therapy sessions.

Cardio was walking & jogging in the neighborhood. Warmup of 5 minutes to break a sweat then intervals of 5 Sets of 3 min. high intensity + 2 min. low intensity

Strength Training -

Clean and Jerk - 3 sets of 10 reps - this is easy, probably needed heavier hand weights
Get-Up (quickly) - 3 sets of 7 reps each arm - I am still not able to get totally off the ground
Burpees, Pushup, Press Combination 3 Sets of 10 reps
Alternating Lunge & Torso Rotation 3 sets of 7 reps each direction
Ball Pass - 3 sets of 10 reps - this is one of the toughest things
3 Point Toe Tappers - 3 sets of 10 reps each leg
Chin-Down & Crunch - 3 sets of 8 reps

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 1/2 c Greek Yogurt with 1 c fresh blackberries + 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, skip the stevia

Morning Snack - Ants on a log with peanut butter and raisins (never heard it called this before)

Lunch - 1 cup or so of broccoli & peppers with 1/4 c natural (homemade) hummus plus 1 Gala apple

Missed the afternoon snack as I was busy

Dinner - Baked Cod with sauteed spinach, mixed green salad with a couple grape tomatoes & slices of green peppers

No evening snack as I don't like to eat too close to dinner & bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment