Cardio was walking & jogging in the neighborhood. Warmup of 5 minutes to break a sweat then intervals of 5 Sets of 3 min. high intensity + 2 min. low intensity
Strength Training -
Clean and Jerk - 3 sets of 12 reps - bumped up the hand weights yesterday to make this harder
Get-Up (quickly) - 3 sets of 8 reps each arm - I am still not able to get totally off the ground
Burpees, Pushup, Press Combination 3 Sets of 10 reps, this hurts my right wrist as does the get-up
Alternating Lunge & Torso Rotation 3 sets of 9 reps each direction
Ball Pass - 3 sets of 10 reps - this is one of the toughest things, still at 10
3 Point Toe Tappers - 3 sets of 12 reps each leg
Chin-Down & Crunch - 3 sets of 9 reps
Nutrition - 1/2 portions again
Breakfast - 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites scrambled & nuked, 2 slices dill pickle
Morning Snack - 1/2 c fresh blueberries (I love Argentina!)
Lunch - 2 c salad greens, a few grape tomatoes & slices carrot; 2 oz. roasted chicken; I'm getting tired of poultry, I never get tired of seafood
Afternoon Snack - 1/2 apple - no pb as a trace of pb would just make me hungry for more
Dinner - Same as lunch except I had 3 oz. of grilled tuna (made tuna for my husband)
No Evening Snack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment